Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Play Pretend

First, let's pretend that I didn't just disappear for like a year. Oh, wait, we can't do that? Well, can we at least pretend that something interesting happened, like maybe alien abduction, world travel, being sold into a foreign prince's harem?

No? Not that either?

Fine.

I guess that just means I am a deadbeat dad of a blogger. But, since you apparently didn't get that card I sent you with $5 for your birthday and don't want a Happy Meal right now, I guess the only thing I can do is try to be around more. It might not happen, you say? No matter. I am here now, and that's what counts. Oh, it doesn't? Hmm. Well, regardless, I've got the somewhat lofty goal of posting regularly again about the truckloads of excitement that is my world. It's a new blog name, new address, so on and so forth, but the old posts are still there. So if you've been reading Sassy Suburbanite, you might be experiencing deja vu. But there will be fresh content soon. Maybe.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment