Thursday, August 11, 2011

Masters of the Universe

By the power of Grayskull, I am a freakin' graduate. Again.
One of the reasons this blog got a little dust on it for the past year is that my time has been spent on scholarly pursuits. And by scholarly pursuits, I mean instead of blogging I was avoiding doing homework.
But no more. My homework avoiding days are done. I officially finished grad school, and now can slap a host of letters after my name on things like business cards, e-mail signatures and take-out orders.
In all honesty, though as I was going through school it felt like seven eternities, looking back it really was only about 2 years from making the decision to go back to finishing. The good thing is that the husband finished grad school earlier this summer, so now we are looking forward to being just a couple of over-educated aristocrats, drinking Cristal every night and riding around on unicorns. Or, you know, drinking a liter of Arbor Mist and crying because the "government" wants money back for all those student loans that seemed like a good idea two years ago.

Either way. Grad school over. Now it looks like I am going to have to find another excuse to use for being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment