Monday, May 18, 2009

How I almost came to hate shopping

If the Hubbs had it his way, he would wander through life in the same pair of pants, held up by the same ratty belt, day in and day out. Unfortunately, he a) exists in the *real world* and thus needs to be dressed appropriately, and b) has lost almost 30 pounds in the past few months.

So, begrudgingly, he agreed to make a trip to a local department store Saturday afternoon.

I have been out shopping on Black Friday every year since I can remember, spending 15 or more hours hitting the shops. My sister and I can spend a whole day just wandering through stores on a given Saturday, and yet, this hour and a half at Kohl's felt like The. Longest. Shopping. Excursion. Ever.

And we only walked out with one freakin' pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment