Monday, April 27, 2009

More Sesame Chicken...why not?

One of my BFF is getting married next month, despite my tales of married life and I'm so excited for her. I'm excited for me, too, since this will be my first appearance in a bridal party other than my own.

Unfortunately, because of schedule/location problems, I wasn't really involved in the bridesmaid-dress-picking process (or perhaps fortunately, since picking my own bridesmaids dresses almost resulted in jail time), so I was really intrigued to see what the bride came up with.

Since the BFF is such a thrifty doll, she found some great dresses, in her color of choice, on clearance -- only problem was, they only had a few sizes. What the heck, I figured, even if I do get it a couple sizes up, it will have to be altered anyway.


But not nearly as much as I hoped it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment